To promote cross-border trade and investment by business and an open global economy to foster job creation, sustainable development, and improve living standards.
Champion trade measures to speed international efforts to end the Covid-19 pandemic.
Shape a high-standard outcome to the WTO e-commerce negotiations.
Shape key intergovernmental processes on trade and the environment based on real-world industry experience – including the intersect between trade rules and circular economy approaches.**
Champion pragmatic solutions to enhance the functioning of the multilateral trading system and the World Trade Organization – grounded in the needs of the real economy.
- Jan Atteslander, Coordinator, economiesuisse
- Marino Baldi, Prager Dreifuss
- Denis Fichot, JTI
- Andres V. Guggiana, Philip Morris International
- Denise Laufer, SwissHoldings
- Stephan Mumenthaler, scienceindustries
- Ghislaine Weder, Nestlé SA