To promote transparent and non-discriminatory treatment of foreign investments and earnings that eliminates tax obstacles to cross-border trade and investment.
- Provide business insights to shape workable international tax reforms under the OECD inclusive framework – and the proposed development of a new UN convention – emphasising the need for tax certainty and international coordination.
- Advocate for the implementation of robust tax dispute prevention and resolution mechanisms.
- Lead international debate on the appropriate tax treatment of cross-border teleworkers in a post-pandemic world.
- Support business in navigating the relationship between tax, environmental goals and “ESG” reporting.
 In conjunction with the ICC Global Environment and Energy Commission
- Gabriel Bourquin, Swiss Bankers Association
- Jean-Louis Geyr, Nestlé SA
- Urs Kapalle, Swiss Bankers Association
- Frank Marty, economiesuisse
- Andreas Rohrer, Swiss Bankers Association
- Günter Schauble, Schindler Holding AG
- Peter Schreiner, Novartis International AG
- Jan Weissbrodt, Swiss Bankers Association