To promote the global development of the digital economy and continued growth of its underlying information and communication technologies (ICTs) and related business models, through private sector policy leadership, regulatory advocacy and the promotion of best practice.
- Build a multi-stakeholder coalition to effect a step-change in global cooperation on cybersecurity, mainstreaming cyber in the global development agenda.
- Deliver business insights to shape ongoing UN cybersecurity negotiations.
- Promote global alignment with the OECD principles on trusted government access to personal data held by the private sector.
- Inform the development of global policy frameworks to enable “data free flow with trust”, leveraging practical industry approaches.
- Manuela Baeriswyl, SwissHoldings
- Beat Bannwart, UBS AG
- Jacques Beglinger, Swiss Re
- Daniel Coray, SIX Group
- Eliane Fischer, rothorn legal
- Thomas Pletscher, coordinator, ICC Switzerland
- Headquarters - Policy Commission on Digital Economy
- Headquarters - Global Issues and Trends
- Related Work economiesuisse - Digitalisierung