To promote simplified customs and transport policies and procedures as well as other measures to facilitate international trade.
- Deliver business insights into key World Customs Organization workstreams – including on valuation and product classifications.
- Deliver thought leadership on emerging challenges for national customs agencies in areas such as digitalization and the circular economy.
- Advocate for improved “trusted trader” programmes, including through amendments to relevant WCO standards.
- Provide a platform to identify – and respond to – key in-country trade facilitation challenges utilising the full reach of ICC’s national committee network.
 In conjunction with the ICC Global Trade Commission
Committee on Customs and Trade Regulations
- Provide input into the work of the World Customs Organization (WCO) on customs valuation and classification including through the WCO Private Sector Consultative Group.
- Build on the success of the inaugural ICC Symposium on Trade Facilitation and hold follow-up event.
- Encourage convergence between tax and customs authorities on transfer pricing and customs valuation.
- Produce “ICC Guidelines for Traders” and increase dissemination of ICC Customs Guidelines to national customs administrations.
- Revisit the impact of customs duties on trade in intellectual property and services.
- Map out work on rules of origin to address the growing number of bilateral/regional FTAs.
- Jan Atteslander, economiesuisse
- Catia Capaul, economiesuisse
- Emmanuel Devin, Philip Morris International SA
- Claudia Feusi, ZFEB+
- Denis Fichot, JT International SA
- Thorsten Hohmann, Handelskammer beider Basel
- Erik Jandrasits, scienceindustries
- Othmar Koch, Schindler Management Ltd
- Maria Victoria Pantoni, Philip Morris International SA
- Florian Regli, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Margot Stuart, OriginAll SA
- Alexander von Ziegler, Schellenberg Wittmer
- Headquarters - Policy Commission on Customs and Trade Facilitation
- Headquarters - Global Issues & Trends
- Related Work economiesuisse - Aussenwirtschaft