To ensure that business needs and markets are taken into account in the formulation and implementation of competition laws and policies.
- Shape a step-change in antitrust policy to enable essential industry collaboration to meet global climate and sustainability goals – targeting key jurisdictions in Europe, North America and LatAm.
- Encourage increased harmonisation of national merger control regimes to provide greater certainty and predictability for business operating internationally.
- Provide guidance to help companies navigate increasingly complex policy approaches to foreign subsidies.
- Jacques Beglinger, Swiss Re
- Boris Kasten, Schindler Management AG
- Christoph Leibenath, Nestlé SA
- James Menz, rothorn legal
- Thomas Pletscher, Coordinator, ICC Switzerland
- Iris Turck, Credit Suisse
- Headquarters - Policy Commission on Competition
- Headquarters - Global Issues and Trends
- Related Work economiesuisse - Competition & Regulatory Affairs